Sonny’s Auto Salvage has been serving customers nationwide for more than 37 years. Established in 1976, Sonny’s continues to be a family owned business. We realize and appreciate that our customers make what we do possible. Giving them the best customer service is our top priority. We have an awesome sales and support staff who work hard each and every day to provide the highest quality parts at most affordable prices for every customer.
Every part you get from Sonny’s Auto Salvage is guaranteed to be the right part and comes with a standard warranty. In addition to our standard warranty we offer 1, 2 and 3 year warranties at a reasonable cost. We even offer warranties to help pay labor costs in the event of the failure of one of our parts. Every part goes through a rigorous 6 step quality control process beginning with inventory inspection prior to purchase, continuing with careful attention to detail throughout all inventory processes and ending with final inspection prior to receipt by customer. We believe in our product and we stand behind it.
Sonny’s will be happy to assist you in finding the parts you need. We guarantee you will be pleased with your part and that you will be ready to come back for any other parts that you need in the future. We want to earn your parts business! We offer both American and foreign late model vehicles with new inventory arriving weekly. You can search our current inventory online. If we don’t have it we can get it through our nationwide locator services. We ship daily on UPS, major truck lines and local carriers and we offer free local delivery to our wholesale customers. We accept all major credit cards. Just call Sonny’s Auto Salvage at 501-982-7451 or 800-482-9985 and you’ll be sure to find the right part at the right price.
About Our Industry:
“Americans have a love affair with their cars and not just new ones. There are about 260 million cars in use in this country. That is nearly one for every man, woman and child. Keeping these cars on the road is an important responsibility for the 6000 plus auto recyclers in this country. Auto recycling is one of the nation’s greenest industries and it is important for consumers to understand the important service that the auto recycling industry provides everyone in our society.”
Top quality recycled OEM auto parts offer an excellent alternative to new, expensive and often hard-to-find replacement parts for your vehicle. Recycled parts save you money and help to protect the environment.
Did you know:
- Automotive recycling provides enough steel to produce almost 13 million new vehicles.
- Automotive recycling saves an estimated 85 million barrels of oil a year, that would have been used in the manufacturing of new or replacement parts.
- Automotive recyclers spent nearly $50 million on environmental compliance in 1997.
- Automotive recyclers provide wholesale and retail customers quality parts that sell for up to 50% less than the comparable new parts.
- The majority of automotive recyclers can often locate parts faster than new part dealers because the facilities are connected by telephone, satellite and/or computerized communications systems to recyclers across the globe.